🌰 Vegan Fall fashion at its finest 🌰
Hello, Beauties! Today on Mind Over Mango I wanted to share with you all my latest AW18 #OOTD featuring one of my new favorite companies, Modmopolitan. I’m strangely excited for cooler weather this year, and I have been enjoying getting all cozy with my wardrobe! So let’s dive right into it…
Disclaimer: Modmopolitan sent me this gorgeous vegan leather handbag. Although I have been sent this handbag, I have not been paid to write this article. All opinions are my own. Please read my privacy & disclosure page for more information regarding partnerships on my platforms.
🌾 The Outfit 🌾
To start off this look, I wore my long L.L. Bean coat that my Mom bought me last year (thanks Mom)! I love this coat because it cinches at the waist, which helps to show off my figure a little bit more. I wore a pair of grey leggings that are lined with fleece on the inside, and I slipped on my nude Steve Madden heels to make the whole look more dressy. Finally, I slung on my new vegan leather handbag by Melie Bianco, which was kindly gifted to me by this amazing website called Modmopolitan.
🌾 What is Modmopolitan? 🌾
If you haven’t heard of them yet, now you have! 😉 Modmopolitan (or #MODMO on social media for short) is one of the newest internet destinations to discover top of the line accessories made ethically by designers. Out of all the available items on their website, 90% of them are created in-house, while the remaining 10% of items are sourced from handpicked designers. Modmopolitan is a “small batch company”, meaning that they stock their items in limited supply in order to offer its customers more unique, one of a kind pieces.
“A curated culture of color, pattern, and print. Modmopolitanism is the idea that all products should delight all realms of life and be of the world and not just in it.” -Modmopolitan
🌾 Cruelty-Free 🌾
Cruelty-free, PETA certified vegan leather.
I discovered this amazing cruelty-free, PETA certified, vegan leather handbag on their site and absolutely fell in love. Not only because of its timeless and easily pairable style but also because it was consciously created with animals in mind. As many of you may know, cruelty-free products are my #1 priority when making purchasing decisions. This is one of many reasons I appreciate Modmopolitan: they are committed to fashion that creates a better living for all creatures – animals and people included. I can’t forget to mention that his bag also comes in two different colors as well! You can find it in Saddle Tan (featured in this blog post), as well as in Black and Burgandy too. All three of these bags will be linked below. 🙂
Modmopolitan is all about creating and selling stylish, eco-friendly, classic, and unconventional products. They have a wide variety of pieces that can fit almost anyone’s taste, whatever that may be! With such a diverse range of goodies, it’s hard not to find something that you will fall in love with.
That’s all for this week’s blog post folks! Thank you to everyone for checking out my blog, and thank you to Modmopolitan for giving me the opportunity to utilize your site and add such an amazing handbag to my cruelty-free wardrobe! To my readers, I highly recommend visiting their website to see what is currently trending. Maybe you will find something that you love just as I did, and get to snatch it up before it’s too late!
xoxo Sara[shopr_shopthepost collection=”modmo-piper-bag” size=”small” title=”🌰 Shop This Look! 🌰”]