🌿| Clean Beauty | Cruelty-free | Vegan | Organic |🌿
Disclaimer: The products discussed in this article were sent to Mind Over Mango for testing, review, and educational purposes. This article contains an affiliate Promo Code. Please read our Privacy & Disclosure Policy for more information regarding transparency on our platforms.
🌱 Vegan & Cruelty-Free Skincare Products 🌱
First, thank you to Midori Family for reaching out and sharing their products. As a special treat for all Mind Over Mango readers, you can use our code MINDMANGO10 to receive 10% OFF your order at checkout! This discount code only applies to the products discussed in this article, so be sure to click the links to be brought to their respective pages. The products we will be discussing today are the following:
- Natural Stretch Mark Oil & Balm
- Face & Body Oil for Rejuvenation
- Sensitive to Normal Skin Care – Natural Hypoallergenic Soap w/ Baobab & Babassu
- Natural Soapberry Soap w/ Enhanced Essential Oil Blend | Natural Soapnuts
- Natural Baobab and Neem Leaf Soap
🌱 Stretch Mark Oil & Balm 🌱
Let’s start off by talking about the Midori Family Natural Stretch Mark Oil & Balm. I have quite a few stretch marks. Mine are located primarily in my cleavage area, something I have had since I was a teenager. Clearly, puberty wanted to leave its mark. Given the opportunity to try out this unique product, I figured there was nothing to lose.
I used the oil on some days and the balm on others. I recommend alternating through both products to achieve maximum results. Over the course of two weeks, I started noticing that my stretch marks were becoming less noticeable. These stretchmarks have been on my body for over 10 years, too!
I’m really pleased with the results and I highly recommend trying out the Natural Stretch Mark Oil & Balm Set. You will find numerous beneficial ingredients that will target different areas of concern you may have.
🌱 Face & Body Oil 🌱
Next up on the list is the Midori Family Face & Body Oil for Rejuvenation. Over the past several months I’ve been increasingly interested in the benefits of oils. I used to think that putting oil on my face was counter-intuitive; I’m trying to get oil off of my face, not add more back on. After some research, I learned that most skincare oils are non-pore clogging and can actually benefit your skin greatly.
Fact: Putting certain oils on your skin can actually reduce sebum production and make you less oily.
The Face & Body Oil formula consists of three primary oils: Tamanu, Rosehip, and Babassu. These hydrating oils help to reduce acne, scarring, and redness. I had a terrible breakout that lasted several days. Finally, I decided to give this oil a shot one night before bed. I woke up and found that 95% of the blemish had disappeared overnight.
This product also contains powerful anti-inflammatory properties. I suffer from Endometriosis, so utilizing products that combat inflammation is extremely important to me. Inflammation is the root cause of many health conditions. This is why it’s important to seek products that will neutralize your body by reducing inflammation. The Face & Body Oil for Rejuvenation has been a wonderful addition to my growing skincare collection.
🌱 Natural Soap Bars 🌱
Last but not least, I was lucky enough to try three of their natural soap bars, as seen in the photo below. I’m a sucker for soaps, so trying a new variety of soaps was an absolute treat. Check out the ingredients and their benefits below:
- Natural Hypoallergenic Soap w/ Baobab & Babassu: This soap also contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help to soften and moisturize your skin with extra virgin olive oil.
- Natural Soapberry Soap w/ Enhanced Essential Oil Blend: This soap contains USDA Certified organic soapberries, which promotes dermis care, a layer of skin that contains connective tissue and helps reduce stress and strain on the body.
- Natural Baobab and Neem Leaf Soap: This soap uses neem leaf (which has an endless list of uses for various health conditions) to help restore your skin to a natural balance. It also uses peppermint oil for a cooling effect and contains orange peel powder which boosts healthy skin texture.
🌱 Final thoughts 🌱
As soon as I began to see the benefits Midori Family’s products had to offer, I knew that I got lucky. I highly recommend this organic and vegan skincare company. If you are interested in bettering your health, consider checking out their website to see the full range of products they have to offer. It’s been a true blessing to have these skincare products in my arsenal. Don’t forget that you can use my code MINDMANGO10 for 10% OFF your order at checkout!
Use Code MINDMANGO10 for 10% Off