fbpx

Remilia Hair Cosmocap: A Plant-based Daily Hair Serum (How I Used it When Bleaching)

🌿| Clean Beauty | Plant-based | Cruelty-free |🌿

Hello again to all of my lovely readers! Today I will be talking about my experience using Remilia Hair’s first product known as The Cosmocaps! Remlia contacted me asking if I would be willing to try out their newest product to see how it works and to share my thoughts with my readers. After deciding how I felt about their products, Remilia Hair was lovely enough to sponsor this blog post here on Mind Over Mango. So let’s get started!

Remilia Hair Cosmocaps Mind Over Mango

Not just a pretty sight: vegan and plant-based, these luxurious capsules are beneficial for both your hair and the environment.

🌱 What are Cosmocaps?🌱

Capsules are the newest craze when it comes to clean beauty haircare. However is it only a craze, or are there genuinely any benefits to using oiled-filled caps on your locks? From personal experience, I can say that I have had a lot of success using various beauty oils, and The Cosmocaps are some of my favorite oils to date.

🌱 How I used them 🌱

My capsules arrived just in time; I had some serious maintenance due with my hair. The last time that I bleached and dyed my hair was March 2018, aka TEN whole months ago! My colors have been holding very well for what it is, however, my roots were a sore sight. My roots had grown in a whopping two inches, and it was really time for me to get my bleach on (literally). Since Remilia’s Cosmocaps arrived the same day that I was bleaching my roots, it worked out in my favor.

Remilia Hair Cruelty Free Mind Over Mango

Remilia Hair is a cruelty-free company, which make both my bunny friends and my hair happy. 😊🐇

I used a 40 volume developer, which is definitely on the stronger side of the bleaching spectrum. For me, I prefer to zap my roots with a powerful-but-quick bleach session, as opposed to using a less strong developer and then needing to go over it two times (which has proven to be way more damaging for my hair in the end). Being well-equipped with the proper haircare products to rejuvenate my hair ultimately makes all the difference, which is why I found Remilia’s Cosmocaps to be the breath of fresh air that my hair desperately needed.

🌱 Applying the Cosmocaps🌱

After bleaching, rinsing, and towel drying, I brushed out my hair with some detangler and then twisted off the small hub on the top of the Cosmocap. I squeezed all of the oil into my hand, warmed it between my palms, and went straight for my roots. Normally, I wouldn’t recommend massaging hair oils straight into your roots because it can create a greasy-like appearance. However, in cases like mine, this was literally the perfect solution for my hay-like hair. I continued to massage the oil into my roots, making sure that I covered all sections of my head.

Remilia Hair Capsules Cruelty Free Mind Over Mango

Hair and scalp moisturized: check ✔

Bleaching your hair tends to do more damage than just to your hair though – it also can easily take a toll on your scalp as well. By the end of my bleach session, my scalp was screaming for help. Remilia’s Cosmocaps helped to bring back that much-needed moisture my hair and skin were craving. I’m really relieved to say that these oils not only rescued my dry hair but also rescued my burning scalp too!

🌱 Additional Benefits🌱

There are a multitude of different benefits to using Remilia’s Hair Capsules, many of which I have already experienced and enjoyed. These include:

• Instant increase in softness and shine by 90%
  • Vegan and cruelty-free (obviously!)
  • Clinical results show a 43% reduction in frizz & breakage, just after one use
  • Silk protein and Keratin Amino Acids, which help strengthen and repair your damaged hair (another obvious!)
  • Free of GMO’s, Parabens, Sulfates & Gluten
  • Protects your hair from harsh UV rays and daily debris

🌱 Final thoughts🌱

So all in all, do these plant-based, vegan capsules actually do the job? Yes! I’m happy to say that they have really done wonders for me. You can use these capsules in whatever way you find would be best for your haircare routine, and they can be used weekly as needed. Since they did such an amazing job on my roots and scalp, I have chosen to save mine to use mostly during my bleaching sessions. Although, they do smell pretty amazing, so it’s a bit hard to resist waiting to use them again before my next bleach. 😉

🌿 A special thanks  🌿

Thank you to all of my readers for checking out this blog post! Thank you also to my new friends at Remilia Hair for reaching out and allowing me to authentically test out your product before my review, as well as for sponsoring this week’s blog post. Remember to visit their website to read even more about The Cosmocaps. You can purchase this product below through Amazon! 💜

Until next time…

xoxo Sara

Shop Remilia Hair!

Remilia Hair Cosmocaps

MMxRemiliaHair

Pin Me!

Remilia Hair Pinterest

Pin me for later!

This blog post is in sponsorship with Remilia Hair. All sponsored content in association with Mind Over Mango is truthful and unforced. All opinions stated fully represent the views of Mind Over Mango and are in no way influenced by any brands. Some links associated on this site include affiliate links. Disclosure of sponsored content is required by law according to the FTC for all partnerships. For more information regarding disclosure policies, please read the Privacy + Disclosure page.
Love this read? Share it with your besties!

28 Comments

1. January 17, 2019 / 5:54 am

This sounds amazing and your hair looks absolutely fabulous! Love the colors!

Kileen
    cute & little

• January 19, 2019 / 3:22 pm

Thanks, Kileen! I honestly highly recommend. They really are some of the best beauty oils I have tried thus far!

2. Nataly
    January 17, 2019 / 1:07 pm

You hair always looks so beautiful! I need to try this product!

• January 19, 2019 / 3:23 pm

You’re so kind Nataly. I appreciate that! Yes, go ahead and try it out if you’re interested. They have a 5% off coupon available at checkout on Amazon too!

3. January 17, 2019 / 2:29 pm

What fun little capsules! They’re so cute!

• January 19, 2019 / 3:39 pm

They really are so cute! I think they’re adorable. I love the cute bottle they come in too!

4. January 17, 2019 / 2:46 pm

these sound great for people with colored, damaged hair! thankfully, my hair has gotten a lot healthier over the past few years, but i should definitely try these out for myself to increase how healthy it really is!

• January 19, 2019 / 3:24 pm

Hi Stephanie! Yes, these are definitely good for people with color treated hair like mine. They are targeted toward anyone wanting to boost their hair’s health and shine. Check them out if you’d like!

5. Sharon Wu
    January 17, 2019 / 5:48 pm

omg your hair looks soooo good. i need to try this product as i’ve just dyed my hair purple and got to do everything i can to maintain it!

• January 19, 2019 / 3:26 pm

Thank you, Sharon! Ahhhh so cool! I need to see your hair! Please visit their site and Amazon to see more. I think you’d really like them – they also have an incredible scent to them as well!

6. January 17, 2019 / 7:59 pm

Sounds like a great product to try! All this dying the hair can damage it a lot. Btw I love your multicolor hair <3 Looks great on you!!

XO
    CANDACE
    HTTP//WWW.THEBEAUTYBEAU.COM

• January 19, 2019 / 3:29 pm

Thanks, Candace! Oh yes, it can absolutely take a toll. Luckily I find that if you upkeep your hair with good products right after bleaching/dying sessions, you’re able to really repair your hair over time. These caps helped to instantly give me a huge boost. Also, thanks, girl!!! You’re so sweet. 😭

7. Tonya
    January 17, 2019 / 8:12 pm

I’ve never heard of a hair serum before! This sounds so great! -Tonya Morris

• January 19, 2019 / 3:31 pm

Hey Tonya! Well, now you have! 🤣 They are great. I’m honestly not just saying that. Genuinely speaking, I love this hair serum!

8. January 18, 2019 / 5:03 pm

My hair gets so dry in the winter, I really should try these out!

• January 19, 2019 / 3:33 pm

Oh yes – the dreaded dryness of winter! My skin and lips also get so dry too! Try these out Deborah if you’re interested. I think you’ll enjoy them a lot. 💙

9. Tara
    January 18, 2019 / 5:32 pm

interesting! I’d love to test these for my hair health!

• January 19, 2019 / 3:35 pm

Do it, Tara! It is a really interesting concept, but one that I don’t believe will be going away anytime soon. They have a 5% off coupon upon checkout at Amazon if you end up deciding to give them a go! They’ve really been good to me.

10. January 18, 2019 / 5:44 pm

Sounds like a great hair product. Will check this out!!

xx,
    Steph
    UrbanBlonde.com

• January 19, 2019 / 3:37 pm

Thanks, girly! Yes, please do. I think you’d love them. Also, if you like having a luxury scent in your products, then this would be a great fit for you!

• January 26, 2019 / 5:18 am

Yessss! Animal friendly all day long! 😻 Plant-based products are always great too!

11. January 21, 2019 / 6:01 pm

I love your haircolor so much!!! These capsules sound pretty amazing. Perfect for these harsh winter months!

• January 26, 2019 / 4:52 am

Thank you so much, Megan! Ahhh yes, literally perfect for winter! I love them. 😊

• January 26, 2019 / 4:55 am

Same, Suzanne! I can’t use anything that isn’t cruelty-free, and I’m well on my way to sticking to vegan-only products too! 🐇 Also, thanks beautiful! xo

12. January 22, 2019 / 4:32 pm

Your hair are so inspiring!! Love that the products are cruelty free!!

• January 26, 2019 / 4:56 am

Awww, thank you so much, Julia! That’s extremely sweet of you, it means a lot. 🤗 Yes though! I love that they are as well! 🐰

Come chat with me! I'd love to hear from you!

Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email.

Shop Nasty Gal 120x90 MarcJacobsBeauty e.l.f. cosmetics