fbpx

My favorite looks I’ll be wearing this fall!

Wild Fable Sherpa Jacket Target
Boden AW18 Ruffle Victorian Blouse
Stretch Skinny Jeans
Arctic Fox Virgin Pink
Arctic Fox Aquamarine

AW18 Fall Fashion Must-Haves ft. Modmopolitan

PETA Certified Vegan Company

Fall fashion at its finest

Hello, Beauties! Today on Mind Over Mango I wanted to share with you all my latest AW18 #OOTD featuring one of my new favorite companies, Modmopolitan. I’m strangely excited for cooler weather this year, and I have been enjoying getting all cozy with my wardrobe! So let’s dive right into it…

Mind Over Mango Modmopolitan

The Outfit

To start off this look, I wore my long L.L. Bean coat that my Mom bought me last year (thanks Mom)! I love this coat because it cinches at the waist, which helps to show off my figure a little bit more. I wore a pair of grey leggings that are lined with fleece on the inside, and I slipped on my nude Steve Madden heels to make the whole look more dressy. Finally, I slung on my new vegan leather handbag by Melie Bianco, which was kindly gifted to me by this amazing website called Modmopolitan.

Melie Bianco Vegan Leather Purse

What is Modmopolitan?

If you haven’t heard of them yet, now you have! 😉 Modmopolitan (or #MODMO on social media for short) is one of the newest internet destinations to discover top of the line accessories made ethically by designers. Out of all the available items on their website, 90% of them are created in-house, while the remaining 10% of items are sourced from handpicked designers. Modmo is a “small batch company”, meaning that they stock their items in limited supply in order to offer its customers more unique, one of a kind pieces.

“A curated culture of color, pattern, and print. Modmopolitanism is the idea that all products should delight all realms of life and be of the world and not just in it.” -Modmopolitan

Melie Bianco Vegan Leather Handbag

Cruelty-Free

I discovered this amazing cruelty-free, PETA certified, vegan leather handbag on their site and absolutely fell in love. Not only because of its timeless and easily pairable style but also because it was consciously created with animals in mind. As many of you may know, cruelty-free products are my #1 priority when making purchasing decisions. Which is one of many reasons I appreciate Modmo: they are committed to fashion that creates a better living for all creatures – animals and people included. I can’t forget to mention that his bag also comes in two different colors as well! You can find it in Saddle Tan (featured in this blog post), as well as in Black and Burgandy too. All three of these bags will be linked below. 🙂

Modmopolitan Handbag

Modmo is all about creating and selling stylish, eco-friendly, classic, and unconventional products. They have a wide variety of pieces that can fit almost anyone’s taste, whatever that may be! With such a diverse range of goodies, it’s hard not to find something that you will fall in love with.

Modmopolitan Melie Bianco Vegan Leather HandbagThat’s all for this week’s blog post folks! Thank you to everyone for checking out my blog, and thank you to Modmopolitan for giving me the opportunity to utilize your site and add such an amazing handbag to my cruelty-free wardrobe! To my readers, I highly recommend visiting their website to see what is currently trending. Maybe you will find something that you love just as I did, and get to snatch it up before it’s too late! Until next time…

xoxo Sara

Shop This Look!

Modmo Piper BlackModmo Piper SaddleModmo Piper Burgundy

MMxModmopolitan

Modmopolitan Logo Website

This blog post is in partnership with Modmopolitan. All partnered content in association with Mind Over Mango is truthful and unforced. All opinions stated fully represent the views of Mind Over Mango and are in no way influenced by any brands. Disclosure of partnered content is required by law according to the FTC for all participants. For more information regarding disclosure policies, please read the Privacy + Disclosure page.
Love this read? Share it with your besties!

27 Comments

1. Mindy Z.
    November 4, 2018 / 8:38 am

Love this bag Sara! I also love the fact that it’s animal friendly too! It looks like a bag that could go with a lot of different outfit combinations. I will check them out!

• November 4, 2018 / 4:08 pm

Thank you so much Mindy! I appreciate the animal friendliness to this handbag too. I don’t see how anyone couldn’t! You’re right – it’s also so easy to pair with different outfits. Since it’s a neutral tan color, it makes it even easier! Thanks as always for stopping by and checking out my newest blog post!

• November 5, 2018 / 2:21 am

Thanks girl!!! I appreciate you checking out my newest blog. Everything is really high quality! It’s made so ethically too. There’s not much you can’t love about it!

• November 5, 2018 / 3:16 am

It is really pretty! I want one in every color now. 😂 This one in Saddle Tan will go with literally almost anything though because it’s neutral. Thanks Candace for stopping by!

• November 6, 2018 / 3:18 am

Thank you Bernice! I thought it was a lovely choice from their site. I felt I couldn’t really go wrong with it! Yes though, they are a newer brand on the market, so it’s good to spread the love! Thanks so much for checking out my blog today!!!

2. November 6, 2018 / 6:51 am

Such a gorgeous bag! I love the color and it’s such a great bag for everyday wear!

Kileen
    cute & little

• November 6, 2018 / 4:57 pm

Thank you Kileen! I agree – it is perfect for everyday use. It’s one of the reasons I love it so much! Thank you for coming and checking it out!

3. November 6, 2018 / 9:31 am

Oooh that saddle bag is just perfection and the colour is seriously so perfect for all seasons really! I’ll need to check out the rest of their range!

• November 6, 2018 / 4:58 pm

The color is amazing! I think it’s just a beautifully rich shade of tan. It really can go for any season! Go check out their website, they have so many other options too! Thanks for commenting. 🙂

4. November 6, 2018 / 2:12 pm

Loved this post Sara! I love the way you styled that pretty bag with your cinched coat & those leggings sound so cozy! The color of that bag is so pretty too!

• November 6, 2018 / 5:00 pm

Thank you so much Cassie! I’m glad you enjoyed my outfit combo! It was very warm and cozy. I have nothing to complain about! I also love the color of the bag as well! Thanks for checking out my blog girly!

5. November 6, 2018 / 10:58 pm

I seriously love that Melie Bianco bag. It’s stunning! And I love the cognac color that will match with SO much this fall!

• November 7, 2018 / 12:55 am

Thanks Stephanie! I really love it too. It’s so versatile! It does go with everything. Also, cognac is the perfect way to describe it!!! Thank you for checking it out. 🙂

6. Delia Atenea
    November 7, 2018 / 2:18 pm

I’m gonna have to check this company out because I’m loving what they stand for! And as a handbag lover I’m admiring that cute back of yours!

• November 7, 2018 / 5:12 pm

Delia, you totally should check them out. They honestly have amazing products! I’m a huge handbag lover too. It’s a bit of an obsession! Thanks for stopping by. 💚

7. November 7, 2018 / 3:34 pm

That bag is SO versatile. It would definitely be a favorite in my closet.

• November 7, 2018 / 5:13 pm

Thanks for your comment Taylor. 😊 Yesss! It is a favorite in my closet now for the same exact reason!

• November 7, 2018 / 5:16 pm

Thank you Megan!!! Vegan all the way! 🐇 It’s so great to see vegan leather on the rise. Thanks for checking out my blog today. 🌷

• November 7, 2018 / 6:11 pm

Thanks Kelly! I think the cross-body style might be my favorite part of all (and the veganism of course ;)). Thanks for dropping your latest post. I’ll visit you blog!

8. Caroline Brandt
    November 7, 2018 / 7:42 pm

WOW! I love that bag and how it’s vegan and PETA approved! I need to check out Modmo thanks for sharing!

• November 7, 2018 / 7:59 pm

Isn’t it awesome?! PETA approved is always a good sign! Yes, go see their site for yourself. 🙂 Thanks for stopping by!

Come chat with me! I'd love to hear from you!

Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email.

Shop Nasty Gal 120x90 MarcJacobsBeauty e.l.f. cosmetics