fbpx

My favorite looks I’ll be wearing this fall!

Wild Fable Sherpa Jacket Target
Boden AW18 Yellow Paper Bag Skirt
Boden AW18 Ruffle Victorian Blouse
Stretch Skinny Jeans
Arctic Fox Virgin Pink
Arctic Fox Aquamarine

I Got Ghosted (by Verb)

Verb Hair Ghost ProductsNo one likes being ghosted…

That is unless it’s October and you’re talking about Verb’s Ghost hair care line! Being such an eerie month, I knew that my haircare regime had to incorporate some ghostly products. Verb was kind enough to send me a few products from their Ghost line this month to try out on my hair.

I have been experimenting a lot recently with different haircare brand and products. As someone who strictly only bleached, dyed, and occasionally brushed my hair (and I mean strictly – I never did anything else with it), it’s definitely been more of a treat than a trick to play around with different hair products that have been keeping my hair happier and healthier than ever. I love Verb because they have cruelty-free, reliable products that work.

Verb Hair Care Products

I had my cat join in on all of the fun!

Ghost products.

Verb sent me a cute goodie box filled with all kinds of fun stuff for my hair. Among those products were Verb’s Ghost Prep, Ghost Shampoo + Conditioner, Ghost Oil Serum, and their Ghost Dry Oil. You can check out my IGTV video for a full unboxing experience (with a couple more fun products included)!

Verb Hair Ghost

What does Verb Ghost do?

“The Ghost Collection was made specifically to bring hydration to fine hair girls & guys or those who wash daily. Why ghost? Because it’s so weightless it disappears in the hair (and we thought it was a cool name). Formulated to naturally smooth frizz & add radiant shine to all hair types, this collection is infused with moringa seed oil — leaving hair smooth & touchable all day long. It’s a great collection to add to your routine when you’re looking for hair care that is weightless and won’t weigh you down.” -Verb

I love this brand because their products do exactly what they say they will. Which means I’m more than happy to keep using them on my hair!

How I used these products.

If you want to incorporate Verb’s Ghost products into your daily or weekly hair regimes, I have a few tips and suggestions that I’ve learned along the way. Below is how I styled my hair for these photos:

1.) Shampoo + Condition! I did as I normally do and get all of the yuck out of my hair while I showered. If you have thick hair like me, use a couple squirts of each to get your best clean on.

2.) Prep for heat. I planned on applying heat to create these witchy waves, so I took a small squirt of the Ghost Prep, warmed the product into my palms, and then ran it through my hair. This heat protectant adds moisture and calms down those frizzy after-shower hair look.

3.) Add desired heat. After blow drying and crimping my hair with my crimping iron, I took three pumps of the Ghost Oil and worked it into my waves. All of the extra frizzies caused by the iron smoothed out and left my hair feeling light weight and healthy.

4.) Dry Shampoo + Sea Texture Spray. I added some of Verb’s Dry Shampoo to my roots and shook it in to give extra volume. I sprayed a generous amount of their Sea Texture Spray into my waves for extra oomph and a little bit of texture. These products aren’t included in the above image, but are amazing and exist! I’ll link them below. 😉

5.) Dry Oil: I decided to keep my waves at days end, so the next morning I used their Ghost Dry Oil Spray to freshen up my locks and give them a little more body after they’d fallen flat!

Verb Hair Care

Outtake with my kitty, Socks!

So there you have it! I’m very happy with these products from Verb and excited that I was able to share them with you all. 🙂 Thank you for checking out my blog post, and thank you to my friends at Verb for your kindness and generosity! Remember to tune into my IGTV videos like this one from Verb so you can see what you will get when you order your new hair goodies!

Happy Halloween!

Verb Hair Ghost Shampoo
Verb Hair Ghost Conditioner
Verb Sea Texture Spray
Verb Ghost Dry Oil

MMxVerb

Verb Hair Logo

This blog post is in partnership with Verb Hair. All opinions stated fully represent the views of Mind Over Mango and are in no way influenced by any brands. Some links associated on this site include affiliate links. Disclosure of partnered content and affiliate links is required by law according to the FTC for all participants. For more information regarding disclosure policies, please read the Privacy + Disclosure page.

Love this read? Share it with your besties!

27 Comments

1. Mindy Z.
    November 1, 2018 / 8:15 pm

Great blog post Sara! I saw Verb recently from an ad on Facebook and was curious about the company. I love how your hair came out! I’ll look at the products and see what I may like. 🙂

• November 1, 2018 / 9:05 pm

Thank you Mindy!!! I appreciate that. Yeah! Definitely go check out the products/brand if you’re interested. There’s something for everyone there. 😉 Thanks as always for checking out my blog post!

• Mindy Z.
        November 3, 2018 / 4:50 pm

I will! I found a few products I think I’d really like! Adding them to my holiday wishlist.

• November 4, 2018 / 4:51 pm

Awesome!!!! You go girl! Stack them up hahaha.

2. November 1, 2018 / 10:28 pm

That’s one professionally taken product shot! And very beautiful hair shots; your hair looks great!

• November 2, 2018 / 12:34 am

Thank you CDV BBB!!! I appreciate it. Thank you for stopping by my blog. 💙💙💙

3. November 2, 2018 / 2:22 am

All of these products sound absolutely amazing and I definitely want to try them out sometime!

Kileen
    cute & little

• November 2, 2018 / 9:35 pm

Hi there Kileen! Thanks for checking out my newest blog post. 🙂 Yes, I love these products and highly recommend them. If I felt they didn’t work well, I wouldn’t promote them. Consider checking them out further!

4. Tara
    November 2, 2018 / 6:55 pm

this sounds like such a fun line to try!

• November 2, 2018 / 9:38 pm

Hi Tara! Yesss I had a lot of fun with these goodies. They have all kinds of different products to try! 💖 Thank you for checking out my blog today!

5. November 2, 2018 / 7:23 pm

Love your hair and these gorgeous photos! Glad you found some products you love too🙌🏻

• November 2, 2018 / 9:39 pm

Awww thank you Nicole!!! I really appreciate that! I’m glad I did too. 😆 Thank you for stopping by!

6. November 2, 2018 / 11:31 pm

These products sound amazing! You’ve convinced me to take better care of my hair and try out some of these products. I love your hair crimped like that too by the way! So pretty 🙂

• November 3, 2018 / 2:12 am

Hey girl! Hahaha, I’m glad to hear that! I only recently started taking better care of my hair this past year and it’s done wonders for me. You would think that I would have started years ago when I began dying my hair. 🤔 Better late than never! Also, thank you so much! I actually really enjoy it being crimped as well! Thanks for stopping by Cassie! 🌹

7. adriana
    November 3, 2018 / 3:12 am

I’ve never tried this brand but always hear good things about them! Definitely going to look into buying them!

• November 4, 2018 / 5:02 pm

Hi Adriana! Yes, they are kind of all over the place now. I’ve been seeing ads everywhere! Go give them a try if you’re interested. 🙂 Thanks for stopping by today!

8. November 3, 2018 / 1:53 pm

Your kitty is literally the actual cutest.

• November 4, 2018 / 5:03 pm

HE IS SO CUTE I AGREE! 😭😂 Thank you Taylor! Ugh I can’t get enough of him!!! 😻

• November 5, 2018 / 5:05 pm

Thanks Megan! I personally love them and wouldn’t endorse them otherwise. Go check them out if you’d like! Thanks for visiting my blog post!

9. blogthirtyminusone
    November 4, 2018 / 5:56 pm

I need to try that heat prep product. I use so much heat on my hair without any protection.

Xx, Nailil
    thirtyminusone.com

• November 5, 2018 / 6:07 pm

Oh same girl! I used to do that all the time. I literally never applied any kind of protectant ever and it fried my hair so much. Now I can’t stop using it! It’s a total life saver! Highly recommend looking into it for the sake of your hair. Thanks for coming by!

10. November 5, 2018 / 10:44 pm

Your hair is rad! I can imagine it takes a lot to keep it nourished and healthy-looking. I’m glad you found some awesome products that work for you!

• November 5, 2018 / 12:57 am

Thanks girl! I’m glad you think so. 😀 It does take a lot, but totally worth the effort!!!

11. Suzanne Spiegoski (@SSpiegoski)
    November 7, 2018 / 7:18 pm

Sounds like a very cool hair brand! Glad you enjoyed the products maybe I’ll check them out! xo, Suzanne

• November 7, 2018 / 9:33 pm

Thank you, Suzanne! I really enjoy this brand. 🙂 I bet you would too! Thanks for checking out my blog!

12. November 15, 2018 / 8:45 pm

Wow, what a cool brand! I’ll have to check then out – your hair is gorgeous!

Come chat with me! I'd love to hear from you!

Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email.

Shop Nasty Gal 120x90 MarcJacobsBeauty e.l.f. cosmetics